Sunday, March 8
Update: This card has been entered in KWernerDesign's color inspiration challenge. The following is the swatch board:

My sister in law asked me to make a last minute wedding card Friday night. I decided I would use Kazan's sketch on 2sketches4you.

Unfortunately, I forgot to upload the card before their deadline entry. That's alright, it still came out beautifully!

I got the designer paper at Walmart. It was part of a scrapbook paper pad and had beautifully designed papers in silver, white and black. I love how simple and elegant it turned out to be!

I also made this monogram:

I love weddings! I hope to be able to plan mine soon (hint hint to the love of my life!). Pictures from the wedding will be featured at xoxoChelly as soon as I upload them. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,




I have a passion for paper-crafting, I believe that creativity is one of the most unique ways of expressing yourself. I am inspired by everything around me and I try to take on an optimistic view on things. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as my creative journey continues to challenge me. Thanks for stopping by =)
P.S. Don't forget to visit my personal blog at xoxoChelly!



January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010



xoxoChelly
SCS gallery

SCS Crafty Critters
Melanie
April
Moira
Kelly
Tracey
Kelli
Anne Marie
Melissa
Megan
Moly

Top 10 Award!