Wednesday, January 28



One of my closest friends is pregnant with her second =). We are getting together to plan her baby shower this weekend and it made me think of the diaper cakes I made a few years ago. My sister in law and co-worker both had Winnie the Pooh as their nursery theme so what better gift then a Winnie the Pooh diaper cake! Although they shared the same taste, one had a girl and one had a boy and these seemed to be perfect!

Last but not least here is the diaper cake I made for my own baby shower. You can't really see the name but it spells out "Aaliyah". The little business card looking thing is one of my favors which was a magnet that said "Thank you for coming to our baby shower", it had our names, the date and an awesome sonogram picture of our baby girl. The pink lillies were also a part of my favors, although not pictured here, I made flower pens with tags and threw a whole bunch in a dollar store vase with hershey kisses at the bottom and used it as my centerpieces. Oh the joy of baby showers!





I offered to make her invitations as well as provide the favors. As for the details of the shower, we are enlisting a few of her closest friends to chip in with ideas, games, decorations, etc. We want to make this shower very budget friendly and hopefully we can achieve that with the help of friends.

Labels:




I have a passion for paper-crafting, I believe that creativity is one of the most unique ways of expressing yourself. I am inspired by everything around me and I try to take on an optimistic view on things. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as my creative journey continues to challenge me. Thanks for stopping by =)
P.S. Don't forget to visit my personal blog at xoxoChelly!



January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010



xoxoChelly
SCS gallery

SCS Crafty Critters
Melanie
April
Moira
Kelly
Tracey
Kelli
Anne Marie
Melissa
Megan
Moly

Top 10 Award!